- Design briefs
- Concept plans and initial design
- Costing and project budgets
- Regulatory and statutory approvals through our network of architects, engineers, certifiers and services trades
- Coordinating planning approvals
- Coordinating occupation certificates
- Accurate costings with procurement contracts in place with key suppliers
- Construction programming and scheduling
- Workplace health and safety
- Quality, safety and environmental management
- Contract management
- Strategic planning
- Offsite fabrication management and delivery
- Construction management and supervision
- Completion, handover and statutory certification
- Defect & liability management
- Bathroom Renovations
- Project Management
- Kitchen Renovations
- Remedial Repairs
We are the proud leading provider of home renovations in Bondi, Cronulla, Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Sutherland Shire, and Surry Hills.
Whether you are considering a major renovation or a few minor changes, the Build X team can help you achieve your dreams. Home Renovations have always been popular in the upper parts of Sydney as they offer a marvellous option to both keep a great location and achieve that dream home. So, you can have the best of both worlds outside in beautiful natural or metropolitan surrounds, and indoors.
Home renovations require the expert touch to ensure that the available space is utilised effectively and efficiently to maximise your outcomes.
Our accomplished team of builders, in-house Architects and Interior Designers manages the process from start to finish.
Build X has an extensive project portfolio that spans from specialised small-scale undertakings through to full construction management of complex multi-million dollar projects. No matter what the scope or scale, we take a meticulous approach to every project, taking the time to think about the work at hand and explore ways to make it ever more innovative, sustainable and economical.
When it might be time to renovate your home
- Your house it outdated – Whether it’s the inside or outside of the house or the area outdoors, you might have decided that a design that might have suited you once before doesn’t now. Maybe the antique features haven’t aged well or some design choices you made when you were younger don’t look as good now.
- Ineffective use of space – Maybe you haven’t had the house long and have found that the prior orders hadn’t made the greatest use of space with walls and fixtures. Space might not have been such an issue for you before but as your life changes and you get more stuff, it might be something that you’re really researching.
- Your lifestyle has changed– When children leave the home, or when they are expected, you need to consider what you are doing with other rooms in your house. Alternatively, you might have just picked up some new hobbies or working more at home and require some amenities to better serve your lifestyle.
- The HomeBuilder supplement – The Government is giving homeowners an extra $25k to go towards home renovation contracts signed by the end of this year.
Sign on with Build X’s pristine home renovations
Our builders exercise high quality workmanship
All our builders come with adequate licenses and training, with the addition of at least one year’s experience on the field. We make sure that we only hire the best, that hold our ideals of upholding proper protocol and delivering fine minuscule detail.
Our architects are skilfully innovative
Our in-house architects help us ensure that we can work around any challenges that might stand as an obstacle to getting the outcomes you want. Whilst offering advice on how to make your home the most enjoyable and liveable.
Our designers are creative and imaginative
Taking aesthetic, your tastes and ease of use in mind, our team delivers timeless and sophisticated designs that you can enjoy. We can even work with you to make something truly special and unique.
Our extensive experience is bankable
With over 55 years of experience you can trust that your home renovation project is in the best of hands.
Our approach is focussed on your comfort
We value the comfort and convenience of our clients through the whole process, and for that reason we have our own dedicated customer service and scheduling team to look after you. So, you can rest assured all your queries and concerns can be duly answered. Our emergency service line ensures you get urgent attention when you need it most. And most importantly, we deliver the project on budget and on time.
Why keep dreaming? Start renovating