- Take advantage of space to extend outwards
- Increase in property value
- A balance between indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces
- Add an extra family room, rumpus room or bedroom
- Seniors and those with limited mobility can stay safe because there’s no stairs
- Much more cost-effective – extending your home is a much cheaper alternative than moving
- New home feeling – make your dream home even bigger and better
Home Extensions in Coogee
Many people in Coogee are signing on with a home extension to unlock additional space and comfort in their home. Whether you expand upon your ground floor or open up a new first floor, this endeavour gives you a great opportunity to add more rooms. Creating more bedrooms for your children, an additional bathroom to stop fights in the mornings, or a second living area.
Maybe as a busy professional, you would enjoy having your own office at home.
At Build X, we have the expertise, experience, and resources to look after your home extension, after serving the Coogee community for many years. With the best architects, designers and builders in the region, you can always be assured of a high-end finish.
Should you build up or out?
Build Up | First Floor Extension
Adding a first floor brings remarkable value to your home. In addition to attracting more money on the market, it also brings the chance for more bedrooms and another bathroom. Giving your kids or other members of the family the best chance for peace and quiet for sleep even while going to bed early.
- Uncover a whole new floor
- Add more rooms
- Build on top of the existing roof and structure, and save on costs
Build Out | Ground Floor Extension
A ground floor extension can enlarge your living room area or entertaining space. By extending your home into your back outdoor areas, you can connect your living area to your gardens. It provides a great option for those with mobility issues, who may experience some problems with stairs. It also offers the chance for adding an additional leisure room, home office or alfresco room.
- Enlarge your living room
- Transform your home for open plan living
- You may need to say goodbye to more backyard and garden space
- Added costs of demolition and building a foundation
What You Can Expect
- Delightful Designs – Our architects and designers have a range of the freshest, modern and elegant designs in their portfolio. Dealing with multiple properties across Sydney, we have worked on homes with various styles. Thus, allowing us to understand how to keep within the styles of Federation, Victorian, Contemporary and Cape Cod.
- Perfect Planning – At your first consultation with us, we seek to really understand you and what makes you tick. Taking into the unique needs and wants of your family’s lifestyle, we’ll plan a house design that perfectly suits you.
- Meticulous Construction – All our builders are fully trained and licensed, with at least one year on the field experience. We take the utmost care to deliver on the highest quality standards as known and expected of us at Build X.
- On Time and On Budget – As a team we do everything to keep the project running within your expectations. On top of the remarkable results, you can always expect us to deliver the project on budget and on time.
- Your Voice – Most importantly, you can trust that your voice will remain our priority and focus throughout the whole process.