- Design briefs
- Concept plans and initial design
- Costing and project budgets
- Regulatory and statutory approvals through our network of architects, engineers, certifiers and services trades
- Coordinating planning approvals
- Coordinating occupation certificates
- Accurate costings with procurement contracts in place with key suppliers
- Construction programming and scheduling
- Workplace health and safety
- Quality, safety and environmental management
- Contract management
- Strategic planning
- Offsite fabrication management and delivery
- Construction management and supervision
- Completion, handover and statutory certification
- Defect & liability management
Home Builders in Sydney’s North Shore
The Build X Difference
- Licensed and trained – All of our builders have all certification needed and been trained in many areas. On top of this, we only hire builders with at least one year of experience so that you can rest assured that our home builders know what they are doing, with the results to prove it.
- Experienced – With over 55 years of experience in this industry, Build X is well knowledgeable about all the possible challenges that come up in construction or in a home. We also know what adds value to a house, and what features can help you save money in the long run with rooms that are efficient in natural light, heat, and ventilation.
- Best Customer Service – We have a dedicated team of friendly and professional customer service professionals, as well as a team for scheduling appointments and construction. We also offer an emergency service to answer any of your urgent matters promptly.
- Quality Workmanship – On top of making sure all our team is licensed, trained and experienced, we also make sure that every person we hire holds the same passion for high calibre homes that we do. We ensure that no short cuts are taken even as we work to finish the work within the stipulated deadline, for the highest quality finish.
- Wide expertise – Our expert home builders can service all your home needs from plumbing and electrical services as we go over the kitchen and bathroom, through to general repairs and remedying previous errors of construction from other builders.
Most importantly, we’re always looking for a challenge! Our in-house architect and interior designer are always excited by the chance to devise innovation solutions. We believe that’s how we are able to deliver a beautiful personalised home every time we hand over the keys.
$25k to go towards building your first homeThe Australian Federal Government are granting $25,000 to the construction of new homes and substantial home renovations, as a part of the HomeBuilder scheme. This is a limited time grant and applications won’t be taken after the 31st of December.Find out if you qualify and apply for an extra $25,000 to go into building your own home. COVID safe for your protectionYou can also rest assured that all our workers take all the recommended safety measures in the design, planning and construction of your luxury home.
Start the journey to your dream home now!