- Design briefs
- Concept plans and initial design
- Costing and project budgets
- Regulatory and statutory approvals through our network of architects, engineers, certifiers and services trades
- Coordinating planning approvals
- Coordinating occupation certificates
- Accurate costings with procurement contracts in place with key suppliers
- Construction programming and scheduling
- Workplace health and safety
- Quality, safety and environmental management
- Contract management
- Strategic planning
- Offsite fabrication management and delivery
- Construction management and supervision
- Completion, handover and statutory certification
- Defect & liability management
- Bathroom Renovations
- Project Management
- Kitchen Renovations
- Remedial Repairs
Sometimes when you have a dull outdated bathroom, some repairs or new tiles is not enough – you want a whole new refreshing design.
We boast of a wide portfolio of multi-million and small-scale bathroom projects, full of breathtakingly modern and sophistication finishes that will put you at ease. Our talented and accomplishes architects and int erior designers are also devoted to tailoring unique solutions for you.
Why invest in a better bathroom?
- Create a beautiful space to relax and soothe your mind
- Great organised use of space looks better on the eye
- Update outdated design features
- Upgrade into more statement inducing materials
- Put in a new and exciting feature wall
- Customise a bathroom to your style and tastes
- Make it easier to maintain
- Repair damage
- Seamlessly include new amenities, such as a larger bathtub
- Get a better return on your investment
Why choose Build X for your luxury bathroom renovations?
Outclassing the rest of the competition with luxurious and originally fresh creations
- Innovative solutions – Our inhouse architects allows us to deliver all the changes we make most effectively, whether they are small and nuanced or large and drastic. We work around issues and surprises to ensure you get the feel and features you need out of the desired bathroom finish.
- Stylish and customisable designs – Our interior designers are also inhouse, for consistency and a diverse well-developed portfolio. They work with you to develop and realise the vision you have of your bathroom, even if it’s not quite there yet.
- Quality workmanship with attention to detail – Build X builders are all well trained, licensed, and qualified with at least one year on the field experience.
- Depth of Experience – Build X has 57 years of experience in the residential construction industry , and as such we’re well placed to advise you with any changes that might add value to your home in beauty or practicality. As well as seeing your bathroom renovation through from start to finish.
- Customer Service – We understand that your comfort and enjoyment through this experience is paramount. As such, Build X has a customer service and scheduling team dedicated to helping answer your queries and scheduling dates that make the experience easier for you.
Why renovate your bathroom now?
As a part of HomeBuilder, the Government is giving homeowners $25,000 to put towards substantial renovations in their house. This action is a response to the growing decline in residential construction projects, during the COVID-19 epidemic. You can see if you qualify , and apply, for an extra $25k to go towards extras or to save.
Our response to Coronavirus
Our in-house architects help us ensure that we can work around any challenges that might stand as an obstacle to getting the outcomes you want. Whilst offering advice on how to make your home the most enjoyable and liveable.